expression (plural expressions)
- A particular way of phrasing an idea.
- A colloquialism or idiom.
- The expression "break a leg!" should not be taken literally.
- A facial appearance usually associated with an emotion.
- (mathematics) A set of symbols denoting values and operations performed on them.
- (biology) The process of translating a gene into a protein.
- (programming) A piece of code in a high-level language that returns a value.
- The process of expressing milk
10 letters in word "expression": E E I N O P R S S X.
No anagrams for expression found in this word list.